MVA Services at Goddard
The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration's ezMVA Bus visits the parking lot of the Goddard Visitor Center monthly to offer its
services to Godard employees who are residents of Maryland. The services offered through the ezMVA Bus are also available to the
local community. Sponsored by the Goddard Employees Welfare Association, the ezMVA Bus is generally scheduled at the Visitor
Center on the 4th Wednesday of each month from 10:00 to 2:00. Reminders are advertised in Dateline and you can see all scheduled
dates on the ezMVA Bus's website at http://www.mva.maryland.gov/locations/bus.htm
Below are the services offered by the ezMVA Bus:
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland driver's license
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland identification card
- Obtain a duplicate/corrected commercial driver's license (address/name changes only.
No endorsements can be added. Must bring current DOT physical certification card)
- Obtain certified copy of driving record
- Obtain disability placards/plates
- Return tags/apply for a tag refund
- Apply for a change of address card (card will be mailed)
- Renew vehicle registration
- Obtain substitute plates, substitute stickers, and duplicate registrations
- Pay administrative flag fees on registrations
- Register to vote
- Register as an organ donor
NOTE: Driver's license/identification cards that require out-of-country documents and/or temporary VISAs for renewal
will not be processed on the ezMVA Bus.
- CDL renewals: must visit MVA branch office.
- Out of state drivers license's and identification card conversions: must visit MVA branch office
- Initial out of state title conversions: must visit a full service MVA branch office
Forms of Payment Accepted: cash, check, money order, VISA, Master Card, American Express.
For general information, please call (410) 768-7000, TTY (301) 729-4563 or email email@example.com.